Monday 19 March 2012

I'm Sooooo Excited

On Saturday a lovely customer, Lauren, was admiring the handmade crochet hooks we have for sale. This is not surprising, because they are very lovely, see


and only £5.50 each!

Anyway, we got to chatting about hooks and needles in general, and I told about her how hard it is to find long ie 35cm plus, dpns any larger than 4mm. Most knitters don't have a problem with this, but I hold my right needle the proper way, under my arm.

Fast forward to this morning, about half an hour after I opened the shop, Lauren came in and she had made me a set of 40cm 6mm dpns, look





Aren't they gorgeous?

What a lovely person she is. After she had a little play with the crochet hooks, I was more than happy to let take one.

Of course, now I have these new needles, I'll be wanting some aran or chunky patterns to knit in the round. Recommendations please.

June x

No comments:

Post a Comment