Friday 12 November 2010

Welcome to the new style Knit Nottingham blog! We've got our acts together and promise that from now on there'll be regular postings, hints and tips and a whole lot of fun. We'll start by introducing ourselves:





Hi there,

My name is Liese and I am one of the co-owners of Knit Nottingham. I have been knitting for about five years but until recently this was always garter stitch scarves and blankets. Working full time as a staff nurse in a busy hospital and married life kept me too busy for anything more challenging.

Joining the Knit in Notts club and meeting my future business partners changed all that. Since we decided to open the shop, I have been working hard on building up my knitting skills and knowledge, a sharp learning curve as you can imagine.

I know there are many other novice knitters out there, so over the coming months, join me here for my adventures in knit land. My current project is a lace shawl, so watch this space for how this is progressing.

I am the marketing bod around the shop, so if you have any stories, ideas or know of any interesting crafty places to go. Drop me an e mail at knit@knitnottingham .co.uk or come into the shop and say hello.


1 comment: