Wednesday 4 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!


YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're three years old!

This is traditionally where I go all soppy and thank everybody and talk about 'the journey' etc. etc. but I haven't got time! Isn't that awful!?!?!

Instead, I'll say 'ditto' to everything I said last year  offer a MASSIVE thank you for all of your support and encouragement and kind words and invite you all to our party on Saturday!

If you're on facebook pop over here!

If not, then we're open 10.30 to 6.30 like usual and we'll have fun and games, free things, sweets, cakes, booze (if you provide it - we're not allowed...), and NEW YARN! COME COME COME! One of the nicest things about the parties are putting together people who I know from coming in but somehow they never meet on a normal day.

I have to get the new yarn on the internet ready, write a blog about that, do some accounting/figuring, knit four samples for the shop on Saturday, print out some bits for Saturday, read e-mails, answer e-mails etc. etc. etc. Ahh the life of a lyso. :):):) THANK YOU!

I'll leave you with this:


It's one of them there new yarns. < 3

I reserve the right to get a bit gushy next week if I have the time. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Love Eleanor. :)

1 comment:

  1. and you sorted my techno fails out! you really are wonderwoman ;)

    ReplyDelete