Tuesday 20 May 2014

Voting Begins!!! :)

It's that time of year again, when we'd like you to take a moment to nominate us (if you think you want to) for Best Local Yarn Shop in the Midlands.



When we won last year it really was the most amazing feeling for a messy, silly, disorganised person like me and I'd so like that again (it also gives me chance to show off in posh shops as I hop around the country - standing up for all us knitters who don't want to spend £60 on unicorn bum fluff...). Can you remember when me and Verity travelled all the way to London to collect the award and we saw famous knitters and famous places down south? I wanna do it again!!!

You might be able to see from from the photo that you can also vote for us in the best blog, online shop, pattern house, website and Yarn Shop Day experience too - I'd particularly like to win that last one because it was bloody brill!!!! Obviously, partners, spouses, siblings, kids, friends, aunties, next-door neighbours can vote too (if you make them)...

Anyway, I don't want to go on for too long but we really would appreciate the nomination and then it we get shortlisted we'll be asking for actual votes later on too but that'll be in a few months or weeks I guess. And if you feel like you can't vote for us - let me know why??? I'd love to put it right.

And again: CLICK HERE TO VOTE!

Love Eleanor. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment