Monday 6 June 2011

Just another day......

Morning

Knit Nottingham's tame Marketing Manager here, (more like admin monkey!) I realised today that I had not posted anything on here for a while, so here goes....

The last month has flown by, only seems five minutes since Easter and the Royal wedding! Realising yesterday that we are now in June made me pause and think about what I've been doing, as I never seem to get much time to knit, not a good state of affairs.

Doing the marketing for the shop uses up a fair chunk of my week which I thrive on, but as I still have bills to pay the rest of the week is taken up by my day job as a nurse. On the marketing front its been a busy month, organising things ready for Worldwide Knit in Public day, the Yarn crawl cards and putting together an exciting suprise which I could tell you about but then I'd have to......(joking), watch this space for details in the next week or so.

As I have yet to master the art of surviving on no sleep all this leaves little time for the fun stuff in life such as knitting. However I have made time to catch up on my blanket challenge (more about that next week) and work on some lovely little knitted badges....



These badges were designed specifically to celebrate Nottinghamshire Gay Pride and will be available to buy from the shop soon, £1 from the sale of each badge will be going to the Nottinghamshire Lesbian and Gay Switchboard charity.

Happy Crafting
Liese 

No comments:

Post a Comment