Tuesday 16 September 2014

#WINNING

WE DID IT! WE BLOODY WON! WE DID IT!

WELL DONE US! WELL DONE US!

WE ARE THE BEST YARN SHOP IN THE MIDLANDS!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Now, gloating over (though I reserve the right to start again if the urge takes me, much like I've been dancing around the shop every now and again...). 

We are SUPER mega pleased. Well, I say 'we' as if there is a 'we', there's just me and this bloody brill shop so it feels like a 'we' but in reality the 'we' is 'you' and 'me'. Haha. As in me, the building, the contents and the absolutely bloody magnificent customers that come through the doors. Seriously. We literally can't be here without you but also every single personality and history and character that takes part in the stuff that we do - whether that's buying, or partying, or commenting, knitting for our charity drives, coming to Yarndale, inviting me to judge stuff or talk at you for an hour - makes this shop. Amazing. Every single one of you. Ahhhhhh. 

Soppiness over.

So, I want to thank you! I'm going to do a big series of giveaways. I've been thinking long and hard about what to offer and I've got all sorts to give away which is really exciting and I think I'm going to spread it out over a few weeks culminating on the 9th of October or thereabouts which is when me and Vezza are going to London to collect the award.

Now, I ain't stupid, I'm an award winning business woman (mwhahahahaha), so I'm not doing this for free. I'd like more followers on Facebook and Twitter so that more people know about how fabulous we all are. So I'm going to be putting some posts on Facebook and Twitter in order to win you need to either comment linking somebody you think would like to win on Facebook (you do that by typing '@' and then straight after the name of one of your friends with no spaces) - you get one entry per post and each person that you link gets one entry per post even if you comment more than once or the friend gets linked more than once. I'll be putting up more than one post per item though, so you do have a chance of multiple entries. If you're on Twitter, simply retweet.

Got it!? GOOD!

So, what's the first thing we're giving away? Well, it's something very special that I know you're all going to love because people go mad about them when we do the £2 draws on our special events. I've got our very own Vezza from Truly Hooked to knock up this beaut!


OH YEAH! It's one of her famed sock blanks - 100g of superwash wool/nylon mix to make whatever you like!!! You can get a pair of socks, a pair of gloves, looooooong leg warmers, the yoke of a cardi, hat and fingerless mitts, a scarf, a shawl. ALL SORTS! And look at those colours! We thought about it carefully and this is a combination of the most popular colourways that we've done in the raffles so hopefully you'll love it too.

The posts will begin tonight and I'll make it clear which ones you need to be promoting so you won't be in the dark, don't worry. Remember, all you need to do is comment linking somebody that you think would like to win or retweet and you might just be the lucky winner!

Love Eleanor. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.s. I've been going a bit mad with banners over the last couple of days. Look:



They're good aren't they!? Even if I do say so myself. :)

P.p.s. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment