Friday 20 March 2015

Quickest Blog Ever

I'm not even sat down for this but it felt more like a blog post than a Facebook one.

 This is what I'm wearing today:

I have spoken about it before but not in great detail. There'll be no detail today either. This is the first cardigan that I ever designed and the one that taught me so much. There's a special kind of decrease in there that I now have no idea how I did it. One day I'll work it out. Whilst I was knitting it though I forgot to put buttonholes in so I used my paltry crochet skills at the time to make these ties which never really fitted well. I then stash dove for some lovely vintage buttons and was pleased. I wore it a lot.

Then I lost the bottom button.

And I wore it very little after that.Sometimes I put a brooch on instead but never really liked it. Today, however, I found this Yarn Floozie badge which some lovely customer bought me at the first Yarndale (who are youuuuuuuu?!?!?). It's perfect. The colour, the size, the fact that I'd forgotten about it till today. It's perfect. So this is now a wearable cardigan again. How cool is that?

That's it.

Love, Eleanor. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the information, Your information is very helpful for us
    Ukraine Import Data

    ReplyDelete