Thursday 13 March 2014

YARNDALE!


Sing this:

"Yarndale, Yarndale, I'm half crazy all for the love of wool"

 to the tune of this:


Good yeah? :)

Anyway, remember last year? Of course you can, you were either there or dead jealous that you weren't....


Well, we're off again and I don't want anybody to miss out this time so I've booked the bigger coach straight away and I've been told that there's a possibility of an even BIGGER coach (I think they said 65 people! 65 PEOPLE!).

Yarndale was deffo one of the highlight of last year for me, so can you make it so again this year? Course you can.

BOOK BY CLICKING HERE!

Right, I've got loads of work to do so this was just a quick'un. Tomorrow I've got something to tell you about the wedding... kinda... that I forgot.

Love Eleanor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment