Thursday 1 March 2012

An Effort.

This is the little surprise I talked about a couple of days ago. We're going to make an effort to blog every single day in March.

We've been a little lacklustre with the blog for a few months now. I'm not entirely sure why. It's quite exciting doing a post: gathering photos, summing up thoughts, trawling your brain for ideas. I even quite like the writing aspect of it. It's been a long time since I've thought about colons, commas, semicolons, not that I'm very good...  I tend to make things up as I go along. My English teacher, the lovely Mrs Sidery, called it poetic license but I'll call it lazy grammar.

Anyway, we've not been blogging much so our task this coming month is to write a post every single day. I can't make much of a promise for photos - my phone has gone kaput, the story of that might well be one of my blogs if I run out of yarny stuff to tell you...

And wouldn't you know? That's a blog post done!

See you tomorrow.

Love Eleanor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment