Tuesday 20 March 2012

You know you've been ill when...

You've not knitted or crocheted in two whole days. Two. Whole. Days. That's the most I've ever not knitted or crocheted since I was maybe...19. I'm 23 now. Ill is not the word. It only happened because I've had three days off, naturally (and then June kindly covered today too so that I could get back to feeling my normal self). I won't tell you what went wrong but I was reduced to sleeping on the bathroom floor on Saturday night - the cold, hard bathroom floor.

But I'm back! And my fingers are thanking me for those two days off and I'm raring to go. I finished a WIP today. And I finished another WIP which I'll show you tomorrow, though I'm not sure that you can call that a WIP because I only started in on Friday but I s'pose it is technically. Then I used some leftovers to reverse-engineer a little thing that's been in the shop for a while and I might let you in on that secret if you're good (actually, if I'm good and get it written up for you...). I also photographed a few old projects to get onto my rav account.To be honest, it was pathetically bare given the amount that I create but I'm getting there.

Here's a little mosaic of the two important bits of what I've been doing to give you a snippet of what's to come. More tomorrow and the next day.



Anyway, that's a quick post to say hello again - sorry I disappeared and I'm glad to be back! See you in the shop tomorrow.

Love Eleanor. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment